Glucose Alcohol Lactate Analysers
Analyseur Glucose Lactate Alcool
- Analox Instruments Ltd is an independent British company established in the United Kingdom with 40 years experience in the development, manufacture and supply of analytical measurement systems (analysers and biochemical reagent consumables) for the scientific research markets.
- The electrochemical technology employed in their products is exceptionally fast with results becoming available in less than 20 seconds after sample injection, and is remarkably free from the interference problems associated with traditional optical techniques.
- The unique selling proposition of their technology lies in their simplicity, quality of results and the range of analytes that could be measured on a single instrumentation platform.
- The markets for the Analox technology are varied but primarily include the Clinical & Research and Industrial & Biotechnology markets.
- The Clinical & Research market sector requires the measurement of a wide range of analytes, (e.g. glucose, cholesterol, urea, uric acid, lactate, ammonia, alcohol, creatinine and glycerol) widely used as indicators for certain disease states, and of the integrity of organ function. This sector also includes the sports science sub sector in which lactate is routinely measured for fitness development, training and monitoring.
Overig (Glucose-, lactate-, alcohol-analyser)
Bestsellers: AM1, GL5, GM7, GM9