Sample preparation products and services
- Kendro is a global leader in sample preparation products and services for life science, material science and drug discovery applications.
- Kendro designs, manufactures, markets and services a wide range of laboratory equipment for sample preparation, processing and storage used primarily in life sciences and drug discovery laboratories as well as in clinical laboratories.
- Kendro's centrifuge offerings, known to customers by names such as Sorvall(R) and Heraeus(R), cover applications ranging from the separation of DNA to the separation of whole cells for use in biochemistry, molecular biology, virology, diagnostics and other clinical and research applications.
- Kendro's thermal equipment offerings include ovens, incubators, freezers and refrigerators for research and industrial applications, marketed under the brands Revco(R) and Jewett(R). In addition to equipment solutions, Kendro provides its customers with comprehensive services through a global network of technicians, and offers integrated validation services and bio-repositories for sample storage and laboratory relocation management.
- Kendro has been acquired by Thermo Fisher Scientific.